This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Anytime a birthday or Christmas rolls around in our family, I’m always researching the latest and greatest gift ideas for our little ones and our nieces and nephews. Our daughter just turned two so we’ve gone through a lot of toys in the last couple of years. Looking back on the last year, there are some toys that were her very favorite so I thought I would share them with you. Below you will find a list of 10 fun gift ideas for 1-2 year olds in a variety of price ranges.
1. B. Parum Pum Pum Drum – This high-quality drum set is a great way for little ones to begin learning about music, rhythms, volumes, and coordination. In addition to the drum and drumsticks, a tambourine, shaker egg, maraca, and jingle bells are included with the set. All of the vibrant colors and different sounds make music time super fun.
2. Little Tikes Activity Garden – This activity garden has so many features and things to do that your little one is sure to be entertained. My daughter called it her “house” and would stay inside and play all the time. Kids can crawl through the archway, sort shapes in the mailbox, look through the telescope, play the piano, listen to sounds, and much more. It can also be opened into a two-sided play center.
3. B. Zany Zoo Wooden Activity Cube – The Zany Zoo Cube has plenty of activities to keep your child’s interest. In addition to the bead roller coaster and bright-colored animals on the top, the four sides of the cube incorporate more animals, letters, numbers, shapes, spinners, and doors.
4. Radio Flyer Grandstand Deluxe 3-in-1 Wagon – This wagon is versatile with three seating options: two-seater, bench, and flatbed. The canopy is nice to have on a hot, sunny day. It also has seatbelts and cupholders. Our daughter loves to go for a ride in the wagon.
5. You & Me Umbrella Stroller – This little stroller is one of our daughter’s favorite toys. She will push it around the house for what seems like hours. She loves taking her stuffed animals and dolls for a ride. This is a wonderful, inexpensive toy.
6. VTech Crazy Legs Learning Bugs – This pull toy is fun and educational for babies and toddlers. With songs and lights, little ones stay entertained while learning about counting and nature objects. It also has a shape-sorter activity, and baby bug spins around. Our daughter loves to pull this toy all around the house.
7. Melissa & Doug Farm Wooden Chunky Puzzle – We love Melissa & Doug puzzles. This cute farm one is great for hand-eye coordination and also developing fine motor skills. We go over all the sounds the animals make, too.
8. Little Tikes Shopping Cart – A shopping cart is so much fun for little ones. With a basket to store pretend food, toys, and stuffed animals, the cart provides opportunities for pretend play. Our daughter loves to put her favorite stuffed animals in the basket and take them along for a ride.
9. B. Wheeee-ls! Soft Cars – These soft cars are a favorite around our house. They self-propel by simply pulling them back and letting them go on a hard surface. They are great for kids because they are made of a soft material. Each one makes a different sound and comes in its own colors and shape.
10. Step2 Naturally Playful Lookout Treehouse – This cute little treehouse is great for young climbers. With a small slide, ladder, shaded platform, and periscope, it has plenty to keep a little one busy. Our daughter climbs the steps and goes down the slide over and over again.
More from Heart, Home & Travel:
- 15 Fun Gift Ideas for a 2 Year Old
- 10 Favorite Board Books for Babies and Toddlers
- Favorite Products to Pack When Traveling with Babies and Toddlers
- 10 Favorite Mealtime Products for Babies & Toddlers
- 10 Steps to the Perfect (and Super Simple) Party in the Park – A Fun Birthday Party Idea!
- Simple Ways to Save Money at Target
What are your favorite gift ideas for 1-2 year olds?