This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Our daughter recently turned two, and I have listed some of her favorite toys and books below. These gifts are perfect for birthdays, Christmas, or just because!
1. Cozy Coupe – The Cozy Coupe is a classic! It has been updated to include a removable floor and a storage area in the back. This car is so much fun for little ones to drive and is sure to be a favorite.
2. Splish Splash Seas Water Table – This water table has so many great features. Kids can send the play figures down the slide, fill the bucket with water, and spin the water wheel carousel. There is a drain for easy emptying. We love this water table!
3. Ladybug Girl Says Good Night – Our daughter received this book for her second birthday, and it is one of her new favorites! There is a whole series of Ladybug Girls stories that help with bedtime and a variety of other topics.
4. Fisher-Price Little People Animal Friends Farm – This little barn incorporates sound and music and includes seven figures including Farmer Eddie and his farm animals. The barn can be folded up for easy storage. This is one of our daughter’s favorite toys!
5. Soccer Ball – A soccer ball is great to have for outdoor play. It helps with coordination and can be fun for young children. We have a size 3 ball, and we work on dribbling and throwing it.
6. Mega Bloks – Building blocks are great for developing fine motor skills and the imagination. Kids can spend time each day dreaming up different things to build. They are great for learning colors, too! The bag has a zipper and handle that make for easy and convenient storage.
7. Mrs. Potato Head Silly Suitcase Set and Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase– These fun sets include facial features, legs, arms, and accessories. Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head provide opportunities for children to be creative and silly. Storage containers are included.
8. Pocket Piggies Numbers! and Pocket Piggies Colors! – These books are part of an adorable series for little ones who love animals. There are three books in the series, and topics include numbers, colors, and opposites. We have the numbers and colors books, and I’m sure we’ll be getting the opposites one as well because our daughter loves these books!
9. LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set – This fridge letter set provides a way for children to learn their letters and fun songs like “Wheels on the Bus” and the “Alphabet Song.” Tiles for each letter are included, and kids will hear the name of the letter as well as its sound when the tile is placed in the tile reader. This interactive activity is a great way for kids to learn and have fun in the kitchen.
10. Corolle Baby Doll – This sweet baby doll is perfect for little ones. At 12 inches, it’s just the right size for children to engage in pretend play. Baby doll’s vinyl skin is scented with Corolle’s signature vanilla.
11. Adirondack Chair – These small lawn chairs are fun for little ones to sit in while outside. Kids love to have their own chairs, and these are great for the outdoors.
12. Play-Doh Case of Colors – Play-Doh provides opportunities for children to be creative and use their imagination. We talk about about shapes and colors while rolling, pressing, and forming the Play-Doh.
13. Intex Summer Lovin’ Beach Play Center Pool – This play pool is the perfect size for toddlers. There is plenty to do like tossing the included balls into the net, wading in the water, and playing in the dolphin sprinkler/sprayer. It’s the perfect outdoor activity on a hot, summer day.
14. Wooden Alphabet Blocks with Tray – These fun blocks are great for stacking, learning letters and numbers, and exploring colors. They also come in a convenient storage tray.
15. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Classic Peg Puzzle Bundle – Peg puzzles are great for toddlers, and these Melissa & Doug ones are colorful and educational. This bundle includes three puzzles.
What are your favorite gift ideas for 2 year olds?