This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
I recently went shopping for the best nap mat for our daughter since she will be going to preschool this fall. I searched online, Etsy, and local stores for one that was cute, comfortable, and high quality. After weeks of looking, I found the perfect one!
It’s always helpful to read reviews before purchasing something online, so I’m happy to do a review of this adorable nap mat in case you’re looking for one too!
** I did not receive a free nap mat in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own. I may receive a commission if you use the promo code provided in this post. Happy shopping!
Best Personalized Nap Mat for Preschool
I came across this nap mat when searching online and read countless 5-star reviews. I decided to spend a little extra because it was exactly what I was looking for. Here are 10 reasons why I love this nap mat.
- It’s adorable! This nap mat is stylish and cute and just what I was looking for in terms of colors. Our daughter loves animals so the little giraffes, elephants, hippos, and frogs were the perfect addition to the other cute gray and white quatrefoil and light pink and white chevron fabrics. Check out all of the cute fabric options for boys and girls at janiebee.com. Don’t forget to use the promo code HEARTHOME at checkout to save 10 percent on your purchase!
- It’s comfortable! This nap mat is made with 2-inch thick, soft, chemical-free batting. I really wanted to find one that was 2 inches thick so our daughter would be comfortable when sleeping.
- It’s generously sized! It’s 21 inches wide and 53 inches long, which means it will be big enough to last through preschool. Our daughter is tall for her age, so I wanted to find one that she wouldn’t outgrow in one year.
- It has a minky blanket and pillowcase! The minky fabric is perfect for the blanket and pillowcase since it’s so soft. The blanket is plenty big at 48 inches long.
- It comes with an attached pillow! You don’t have to worry about finding a pillow and pillowcase to match; the nap mat includes a pillow that you can easily remove from the pillowcase using the velcro closure on the pillowcase. The pillow can be flipped down to rest on the nap mat or flipped up to give even more room on the nap mat for your child.
- It comes with a personalized name plate! Included in the price of the nap mat is personalization. After adding the nap mat to your cart, choose between two font types and whether you want your child’s name or initials to be personalized.
- It’s easy to fold up and carry! It has an adorable shoulder strap that makes carrying it in and out of school a breeze.
- It’s machine washable and dryer safe! This was really important to me because the nap mat is used on the floor. Follow the washing/drying instructions provided with your nap mat.
- It’s made in the USA! It’s always nice to buy a product that was made right here in the USA with quality fabric, stitching, and care.
- I have a promo code for you! I was so impressed with the nap mat that I contacted the owner to see if I could give a coupon code to my readers. She kindly provided a 10 percent off promo code to use on the purchase of a Janiebee Nap Mat at janiebee.com!
If you’d like to purchase an adorable Janiebee Quilted Nap Mat, simply use the promo code HEARTHOME at checkout at janiebee.com to receive 10 percent off your purchase!
Another reason to love Janiebee Nap Mats is the super fast shipping! I received the nap mat within one week of placing the order! Shipping was free, and personalization was included. Just another reason to consider Janiebee Quilted Nap Mats the best nap mat you can buy.