My sweet hubby gave me a Stitch Fix gift card for Mother’s Day… Woohoo! So, today, I’m excited to share with you my second Fix.
What is Stitch Fix?
Here’s a little info from their website: “Stitch Fix is the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a shopping experience that is truly personalized for you.”
How does Stitch Fix work?
Stylists will put together a selection of five items according to your style and budget as noted in your style profile. Then, the items are shipped directly to you. Anything you choose not to keep can be easily returned. Simple! No endless scrolling through online clothing retailers, picking out things that may or may not work, printing return labels, and finding time to make a trip to the post office for returns.
Stitch Fix provides a personalized shopping experience in a super convenient way. That’s one of the many reasons why I love Stitch Fix. It’s the perfect shopping solution for busy moms.
Learn more about all the reasons why I love Stitch Fix in this post here.
I love the variety in this box… A dress, two tops, shorts, and shoes.
Stitch Fix Review – May 2017
1. SKIES ARE BLUE – Loni Open Back Detail Knit Top
I really liked this top and almost kept it. But I ultimately decided to return it because it fit a little short in the front and a little too tight in the back.
2. RENEE C – Loni Keyhole Back Top
I love flowy tops. I like the bright colors in this one even though the print is a little busy for me. I kept it because it’s bright, flowy, fits well, and is different from anything I own.
3. FRENCH GREY – Melinda Cold Shoulder Dress
This dress is super cute, just not on me. It didn’t fit well, unfortunately.
4. JUST BLACK – Kirsten Fray Hem Denim Short
These shorts did not fit well. They were a little small so I returned them.
5. KEDS – Chillax Laceless Slip-On
It’s been a long time since I’ve tried on a pair of Keds, and they were so comfortable! I almost kept them, but ultimately decided to send them back because I don’t have many things to wear with them.
So, what did I keep?
I kept this colorful, flowy top!
I wouldn’t have picked it off the rack to try on at the store… And that’s why I love Stitch Fix. I wasn’t sure about it until I tried it on, but it fits perfectly and is different than anything I have. I love the bright colors and have already worn it multiple times.
Tips for getting a great Fix
- Keep your style profile up to date. This was just my second fix, so I went in after I tried everything on and updated my style profile again.
- Leave feedback when you checkout. After I selected whether I was keeping or returning the item, I left a note for my stylist letting her know what I liked and did not like about each one.
- Write a note when scheduling a Fix. If you have a wedding or an event that you need something special for, you can let your stylist know when you schedule. She’ll keep that in mind when selecting items for your Fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost? There is a $20 styling fee that can be applied toward anything you keep in your shipment.
- How long do I have to return my Stitch Fix? Stitch Fix gives you three days to try on and return any unwanted items.
- Who pays for shipping and returns? Stitch Fix has free shipping and free returns. Just place any unwanted items in the provided prepaid envelope and set it out to be picked up by your mail carrier.
- Do I have to sign up for a certain number of shipments? Stitch Fix is flexible with ordering. You can order one Fix at a time or sign up for a subscription. There are no membership fees or subscription requirements. You are simply charged a styling fee with each Fix that you schedule, which can then be credited toward the purchase of any of the items in your shipment.
As a mom, I love it because it saves me time. I am able to purchase good quality items that I actually enjoy wearing, and I love that my wardrobe is getting updated and refreshed in the process.
It’s easy to get started. Click here to start your style profile today.