This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Are you trying to figure out what to put on your baby registry? Are you looking for the perfect baby gift to give an expecting parent?
Either way, you’re in the right place!
After seeing those two pink lines over two years ago, I remember thinking, “Oh my goodness! This is for real.” In that moment, we became parents. And I quickly learned over the next couple of weeks and months that being a parent is no easy task. Even before our first daughter was born, we had to make numerous decisions with her in mind: select a pediatrician, figure out childcare with our work schedules, agree on a name for her (took us forever!), and of course, research every single baby product before purchasing or adding it to the baby registry.
How can there be so many different crib mattresses and changing table pads and car seats and baby carriers to choose from?! As a first-time parent, I did what many other moms and dads do… I Googled everything. I spent hours upon hours checking reviews, mommy blogs, and asking around to figure out what to buy and register for.
In the last year, I have put all the stuff that we have loved using into a bunch of different articles on this site for our readers.
And now, I’m excited to share with you the Ultimate Baby Registry Guide! From car seats to baby spoons, you’ll get to see all the products and brands that we’ve used and loved in the last couple of years. Everything is organized into sections and all in one place. Be sure to check out each article to learn about the products, and don’t forget to subscribe to get your free checklist sent straight to your inbox!
Building your baby registry is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Research. Check out the products and articles below to help you decide what you want to register for. You can also pin them to reference them later.
2. Where should you register for a baby shower? Choose at least two places. Target, buybuy BABY, and Pottery Barn Kids are some examples of places where you can set up a baby registry. You can also set one up on Amazon. How convenient is that?! Create an Amazon Baby Registry here.
3. Register! This is the fun part! Select the products for your baby registry. You can edit your registry online at most places if needed.
Ultimate Baby Registry Guide – Part 1
Freebie! Subscribe below to receive your free Baby Registry Checklist printable sent straight to your inbox.
Print off the Baby Registry Checklist. Then, click through the corresponding list below to see our favorite products.
Baby Registry Checklist – The Essentials in One Big List!
* Below you will find a list of ideas to put on your baby registry. If you click on each one, I have linked to the latest version of the one we have, a post I have written about the product, or an Amazon search page for that item.
- Crib mattress
- Fitted crib sheet
- Mattress pad
- Changing table
- Changing pad
- Changing pad cover
- Changing pad liners
- Storage baskets
- Infant car seat and base
- Chicco Keyfit Caddy Stroller Frame
- Baby Jogger Parent Console
- Baby Jogger Car Seat Adapter for Chicco
- Travel crib
- BABYBJORN Fitted Sheet for Travel Crib Light
- Solly Baby Infant Wrap
- Hypoallergenic baby wipes
- Diaper rash paste
- Diaper pail
- Diaper Dekor Plus Refills
- Diaper bag
- Nursing pillow
- Breast pump
- Breast milk storage
- Breast milk cooler
- Bottle set
- Burp cloths
- Drying rack for counter
- Dishwasher basket
- 4 in 1 Convertible High Chair
- Infant spoons
- Baby food storage containers
- Learner cup
If you’d like to order your free breast pump through insurance, I highly recommend going through Aeroflow. I have gone through them for all three of my pregnancies, and they make the process super simple! To get started on qualifying for your free breast pump through insurance, simply fill out the form here.
- Infant tub
- Bath toys
- Hooded bath towels
- Baby shampoo
- Bath kneeler
- Bath elbow saver
- Bath rinser
- Rock ‘n Play
- Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat
- Activity gym
- Fisher-Price Musical Lion Walker
- Teething toys
- Breathable swaddle wraps
- Baby proofing products
- Baby monitor
- Brush and comb
- Newborn hypoallergenic laundry detergent
- Alcohol-free hand sanitizer
Ultimate Baby Registry Guide – Part 2
* Learn more about all of our favorite products by checking out each of the articles below from our website.
- Newborn Essentials – 25+ Must-Haves for the First Two Weeks
- Car Seat Basics (including a link to find a car seat inspection station by zip code)
Favorite Baby Gear, Toys & Books
- Favorite Baby Gear & Activities for the First Year
- Favorite Toys for Babies in the First Year
- Favorite Board Books for Babies and Toddlers
- Best Baby Teethers
- Reasons to Love the City Select Double Stroller
- Favorite Products to Pack When Traveling with Babies and Toddlers
Nursery & Around the House
- Favorite Baby Products for the Nursery
- Diaper Changing Station Essentials
- Helpful Products to have Around the House When Baby Comes Home
- Favorite Mealtime Products for Babies & Toddlers
Note: I will continue to update this post with related articles in the future, so check back for new updates!
Tips & Resources for New Parents
- Things To Do When You Find Out You’re Pregnant
- Things To Do During Your Second Trimester
- Things To Do Your Last Month of Pregnancy
- Simple Ways for Moms to Shop
- Ways to Save Money While Pregnant
- New Dad Tips for the First Six Weeks at Home with a Newborn
Freebie! Subscribe and receive a free Baby Shower Gift List to keep track of the gifts you receive. There is a column to help you keep track of your thank you notes as well. You can take this with you to your baby shower, and you can print another copy to keep at home to track any gifts you receive in the mail.
Subscribe below to receive your free Baby Shower Gift List sent straight to your inbox.
All the best to you as you continue along your journey through pregnancy!